|Date Posted||April 18, 2021|
Software Developers form the technical foundation of our delivery teams. They are primarily responsible for completing tasks that require development skills, such as troubleshooting, enhancement development as well as new development. Our openings provide an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into the cloud computing space to participate on one of our many innovative cloud adoption projects at high-profile clients.
- Troubleshooting and enhancing existing logic in SFDC
- Developing new code for project-related deliverables
- Completion of code-dependent actions and configuration with a high degree of efficiency and quality
- Interaction with application development teams and customer-facing resources
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years' professional experience with supporting or developing applications with an object-oriented architecture; SaaS product or service preferred
- 3+ year experience in a sustained engineering team or an escalated support tier for an application or managed service
- MUST HAVE FINANCIAL SERVICES CLOUD EXPERIENCE
- Successful track record of relevant customer focused work experience such as operations engineer, technical customer support, professional services or application development
- Thrives in self-directed learning environment
- A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment
- Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping Appirio customers succeed
- Experience developing within a declarative application platform preferred
- Salesforce platform experience preferred
- Salesforce Admin, Developer certifications preferred
- Located and able to work in Canada from a home office and able to travel post covid.
- 15 days PTO!
- Clear Career progression
- provided by Dice