|Date Posted||August 30, 2021|
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Bridges, from larger structures to bridge-sized culverts.
- Retaining walls and shallow foundation design.
- Pedestrian bridge design.
- Communicate with the Ministry consultant liaison.
- Lead individual assignments, including coordination of staff and external subconsultants.
- Prepare monthly status reports and invoicing for contracts.
- Participate in strategic planning for the growth of the bridge group.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff.
- 15+ years' experience in the design of bridge structures.
- Proven technical leadership abilities. Experience or acumen for business development an asset.
- Registration in good standing as a P.Eng. in BC, or any other Canadian province or territory.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as well as a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Previous supervisory experience: proven ability to mentor young professionals.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with projects for the BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure, preferably in a project management and/or technical leadership role.