|Location||Not Specified, Canada|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Req Id: 380411
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they're the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you're excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
The Bell Mobility Wireless Network team designs, builds and operates Canada s Best Network. The Bell Mobility team is front and centre in testing, deploying and maximizing 4G/5G technologies that are revolutionizing the world. Being at the forefront of the mobile internet revolution, we are in need of innovators looking to make an impact. If you look for more than a place to work and are not afraid of challenges, this is the place for you. Bell has the Best Network because we have the Best People, Best Technology, and with you, Bell just got better!
Reporting to the Senior Manager 4G/5G Core, the successful candidate will function in a team consisting of highly skilled architects and engineers responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and development of our 4G/5G Core network.
- Design, implement, maintain, and operate Bell s 4G/5G Core network with the Best Network objectives in mind.
- Innovate new and creative solutions to improve the way we work and deliver our projects.
- Partner and develop solutions to create a programmable and scalable 4G/5G core network.
- Passionate innovator, willing to improve the status quo, and adapt in a continuously evolving environment (technology, people, and process).
- Degree in Computer Science, Networking or Engineering
- Wireless communications specializing in packet data and/or IP networking
- 3GPP specifications, and understanding of 4G/5G core network function
- Cloud and containerized technologies: OpenStack, Kubernetes (OpenShift)
- Development technology stacks: Java, Kotlin, Python, Bash, Camunda, Ansible, Linux (Red Hat)
- DevOps models, Agile frameworks, and Lean methodologies
- Interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion to see the work through the eyes of the customer
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 09/25/2022