|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
Build your future at Minto!
Since 1995, we've been proudly building better places for people to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. To us, it's all about special moments - like the thrill of a new apartment, the pride in owning a first home, or a growing investment partnership. We recognize this continues with great employees, like you, and would love for you to join us on our mission. At Minto we welcome change, celebrate new ideas and provide you with the resources, professional training and diverse opportunities to grow your career.
Your offer will include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus + benefits effective 1st day + pension & rrsp matching plan + 3 weeks' vacation
- Tuition reimbursement plans and professional development courses
- Employee recognition platform - Be rewarded by your colleagues for your contributions!
- Flexible summer hours
- Many exciting career opportunities
In this role, you will:
- Greets acknowledge, and welcome residents as the first point of contact at the building.
- Delivers Packages, Drycleaning, and other resident requests.
- Completes light cleaning duties of the Common Areas as required
- Demonstrates good listening skills and is well-spoken
- Screens and co-ordinates access for visitors, contract and service people;
- Maintains up to date and accurate information on current events, local services, and attractions;
- Receives and coordinates deliveries for guests;
- Maintains coffee station in the lobby;
- Responsible for parking and retrieving cars along with key control;
- Assists guests with luggage, parcels, etc.;
- Monitors premises to ensure the building is safe and secure;
- Performs and carries out emergency procedures as required;
- Monitors traffic outside of building, entrance, and garage ;
- Reports complaints and service breakdowns;
- Reports all guest comments and suggestions;
- Ensures Minto Customer Service Standards are implemented at all times;
- Keeps immediate manager aware of any difficult issues;
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
We would like you to have:
- High School is an asset.
- A minimum of one to two (1-2) years of work experience is required.
- Specialized Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Effective Communication skills- listening, written and verbal
- Customer Service oriented
- Collaborative and Team Player
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook
- Problem-Solving skills
- Initiative and creative
- Attention to detail
Our future is better together. Apply now and join us!
Minto is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. Should you require accommodation or support in any aspect of our recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs.