|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing complex systems and equipment. Reviews and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Resolves customer problems in the areas of hardware/software installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Resolves more complex installations and maintenance issues.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs complex analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Six or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Good interpersonal skills to resolve field support problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve complex hardware/software and equipment problems
- Ability to provide guidance to other field engineers
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require weekend work
- May require shift work
- provided by Dice