|Location||Not Specified, Canada|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Remote Work: Yes
At Zebra, we're revising how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. An outstanding community of builders, doers, and problem solvers, we each play an outstanding role of crafting new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and aligning with companies on the front line of business. Joining Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality. It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we've only just begun.
Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse "big data" sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
This position is available remotely in Canada and the USA
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large data sets from multiple disparate sources
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers
- Create analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics
- Support creation of visual graphics to adequately analyze historical data and display trending
- Support evaluation of 3rd party analytics algorithms and analytics framework
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra's platforms, products or services by collaborating with software development team
- Perform data analysis of customer specific data to help diagnosis customer specific issues
- Evaluate and make recommendations to evolve data collected to improve analytics
- Evaluate and define new data to collect for products or services under consideration for development or in development cycle
- Meet with customers and present data analysis and reports; also gather customer requirements relative to data analytics, data modeling, data visualization
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree-masters or PhD-strongly preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Data / Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years experience
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning Experience-including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm etc.
- Working knowledge Big Data-Hadoop, Cassandra,Spark R. Hands-on experience preferred
- Data Visualization and visualization and analysis tools including R
- Work/Project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with presenting to senior management and CxO level executives
- Self motivated and self starter with high degree of work ethic
Come join the herd!
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at .
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available here:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.