|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada's flag carrier.
The current salary is $18.70/hr as per the collective agreement.
Key Functions & Accountabilities :
- Anticipate and identify customer's needs.
- Go above and beyond searching for ways to retain customers.
- Respond with compassion and care to customer's complaints and inquiries by phone and email even under difficult circumstances.
- Evaluate a customer's complaint and complete the necessary research in order to appropriately respond to the customer.
- Provide feedback to leads, management, or internal customers in order to promote a continual improvement of Air Canada's customer service delivery.
- Perform other associated duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service background.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Good problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to work autonomously.
- An ability to adapt, to not only new procedures and policies, but new technology.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Other languages such as French and Spanish are strong assets.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Linguistic Requirements :
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion :
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees' unique contributions to our company's success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Rates of Pay