|Location||Not Specified, Canada|
|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Onsite)
Job type: Full-time or part-time
Right now, Air Canada is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our team at the Montreal Airport. In this customer-facing position, you will play an important part in ensuring that all flights are ready for secure and on-time departures by assisting passengers at airport counters and gate locations.
If you're enthusiastic, caring, and love working with people then you could be just moments away from landing your perfect role.
What your day-to-day looks like
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Montreal airport, you will be part of a vibrant and diverse team representing Air Canada as Ground Hosts and Hostesses. You will also:
- Conduct passenger check-in
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes
Take a look at this video to find out more about the Customer Experience Specialist role:
As one of the leading employers in Canada, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You and your immediate family members will enjoy special rates on airfares from day one
- Choose how you'd work with us. We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential.
Skills and experience required
- Availability to attend and successfully pass a two (2) to four (4) weeks full-time paid training program
- Availability to work in shifts
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- The ability to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Priority will be given to candidates bilingual in English and French. However, strong consideration will also be given to candidates fluent in English and one or more of the preferred languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Hindi, Punjabi
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Let your career take flight
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth and expansion of Canada's largest airline. Come onboard with us and watch your career take flight.
Diversity and inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees' unique contributions to our company's success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted