|Location||Not Specified, Canada|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2023|
Trades & Services
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions , you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Would you like to take on new challenge? We have a career for you! We are seeking dedicated employees, with or without experienced, to fulfill the role of a Field Service Technician to support our ongoing growth and development. The Field Service Technician will be installing and repairing Bell's home phone, internet and Fibe TV. Whether you have a background in telecommunications or not, we train you to become one of the best.
- To be the face of Bell and meet the expectations of our valued clients and customers
- Install, repair and maintain Bell's most advanced Fiber and Copper Network
- Able to work independently and offer assistance if required to fellow technicians
- Promote Bell services and products
- Troubleshoot telecommunications issues using training, tools and equipment provided
- Adhere to Health & Safety Policies
- G2 driver's license or higher. With a minimum of 6 months G2 experience or greater
- Ability to distinguish colours
- Flexible to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Work in all weather conditions
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs and the a bility to climb ladders at least 28 ft. high, which supports a max weight of 325lbs
- Education in Electric/Electronics or any other related fields
- Strong customer service skills
- Having a strong interest in technology
- Experience working in a trades position
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Position type: Union
- Job status: Regular Part-Time
- Possible work location : Canada : Ontario : Smith Falls
What's In It For You?
- Increased wage for every 1,040 hours work completed
- Permanent Residency support for Foreign Employees
- Excellent benefits, RRSP with company contribution, competitive compensation
- Access to numerous discounts and the purchase of company shares
- Internal Career Advancements within Bell Technical Solutions and Bell affiliates
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and opportunity management
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and creative team
- Development opportunities through training and educational assistance programs
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at .